Wonderful excursions in the Dolomites
The Val di Fassa offers numerous walks through unique mountain scenery in the world for those passionate to get out into the Dolomites.
The Fiemme, San Martino and Fassa Valleys, with more than 200 km of enclosed paths running through the woods and alpine ridges, give birth to the Trek of the Legends, a journey rich in history, mythology and nature.
Furthermore, since 2009, the “pale” Mountains have been declared a Unesco World Heritage site.
Trust the advice of our alpine guides when organizing your excursions and you will be even more enthusiastic about your experience.
Walk in a dream
- Paths suitable for all levels of difficulty
- Daily walking program "in company" on easy paths and for all ages
- Base camps open throughout the summer
- Panorama Pass for the cable cars
- 4 stages of the international Via Alpine itinerary
- Dolomites: universal heritage site